Welcome to White Salmon Valley School District's student enrollment page!
For Kindergarten and new student enrollment, follow the instructions below.
Note: Current students in the district do not have to enroll (e.g., 8th graders will automatically be enrolled by the district in high school).
Documentation Needed for Online Enrollment
During the enrollment process, you will be asked to upload the following documentation. If you do not have access to a photo or scan of the required documents, please contact your child's school.
Enrollment documents include:
- Completed immunization records: WA State Cert. of Immunization Status form-English / WA State Cert. of Immunization Status form- Spanish or submit a Personal-Religious Exemption form- English/ Personal-Religious Exemption form- Spanish. For additional acceptable documentation options, please see the linked documents. MVR letter English/ MVR letter Spanish. Please note: Students cannot attend school until all medically verified immunization documentation has been submitted and shows the student up to date on all required vaccinations.
- Birth certificate, passport, Baptismal Certificate or Adoption Decree.
- For grades 9-12 only: Student’s unofficial transcripts from all previous schools
Please have your student's documentation ready to upload upon logging in to complete the application. Enrollment cannot be completed without the requested documentation.
Enrollment Requirements for White Salmon Valley School District
- To enroll in Kindergarten, child must be 5 years old before Sept. 1
- Students must reside within the White Salmon Valley School District Boundaries, or, reside in Washington State and have an approved, current Choice Transfer Agreement on file. Link to OSPI's Choice Transfer Portal
- All medically verified immunization documentation must be submitted and show the student up to date on all required vaccinations before enrollment can be approved.
I'm Ready to Start the Enrollment Process
To enroll your child in White Salmon School District, register online through Skyward (Family Access).
- If you currently have students in the district and are enrolling additional students, use the link to the White Salmon Valley Skyward Login Page and sign in to your family access account. Once signed in, select "New Student Online Enrollment" from the menu bar on the right hand side of the page.
- If you are NEW to the district and do not have an account, please use this link to access the Account Request Page.